SHANGHAI FRANCOM ROTOMOLDING TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
professional manufacturer for rotational aluminum mold,steel mold
mob/wechat:+86 19821311286, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Product CNC centers
1. Design & Engineering Services
Beginning a new project starts with a solid design concept. Our in-house Design & Engineering Department will help advise and manage your project all the way to a produced rototmolded part.
Whether your project is a rough idea or a 3D model, we believe in developing a partnership early on with the customer and strive to reduce lead times and so both parties benefit from rotational molding.
2. Rotational Molding Design Guides
· Minimum wall separation 5x wall thickness (a)
· Minimum wall separation 3x wall thickness (b)
· Uniform wall thickness ± 20% (c)
· ±10% is considered precise tolerance (c)
· Wall thickness .090" to 1.00" (c)
· Different wall thickness can be produced based on functional requirements
· Large flat areas need a crown or ribs (d)
· Corners need minimum radius of 3/16"(e)
· Structural strength
· Reinforcing ribs - average proportions
· Height 4x wall thickness (f)
· Width 5x wall thickness (g)
· Kiss-off ribbing (h)
· Part Finishing and Secondary Operations
Note: Design Guide information is based on Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) other materials tolerance can vary.
3. Cast Tooling Pattern
When your design is finalized the pattern production begins. Most commonly patterns are CNC machined from the 3D model, but other options are available.
After the pattern is reviewed and signed-off on, the followers for determining the parting lines are constructed. Next, the pattern goes through the sand ramming process creating the cope and drag. Then our Tooling Department is ready to pour the tool.
4.Rotational Molding Plastic Parts
Rotational Molding, also called rotomolding or rotocast, is a thermoplastic process for producing hollow parts by placing powder or liquid resin into a hollow mold and then rotating that tool bi-axially in an oven until the resin melts and coats the inside of the mold cavity. Next the tool is cooled and the part is removed from the mold.
Contact Person: Ms. Bonnie